Currently, Dapper Wallet doesn't allow you to transfer to other Dapper Wallets due to KYC and other restrictions. However for certain projects that are on Mint's ecosystem, there is a way round this if you follow the below instructions. Make sure you that you have claimed not just purchased your NFT, otherwise this will not work.
- Head over to https://accounts.meetdapper.com/home and login. On the home page you will see your NFT activity history.
- Click on ‘Inventory’ to see a list of all your NFTs held on your Dapper Wallet.
- Find the NFT that you would like to transfer, scroll down to the bottom of the popup and click ‘Connect wallet’ to transfer it. If the 'Connect Wallet' button isn't there, then withdrawals haven't been enabled on that particular project. Please reach out to email@example.com for help on this.
- There will be a choice of Blocto, and various other wallets. This is subject to change depending which wallets support Flow.
- Clicking on any of the wallets will then force you to login / create an account to send your NFT to that address (outside of your Dapper Wallet)
- Once the NFT has been sent to one of these wallets, you will be able to transfer it to any other Flow compatible wallets, including another Dapper Wallet address.