This is a guide on how to transfer your existing NFT in Blocto wallet to Dapper wallet. The below guide is a walkthrough for our client and their project 'Sisi', which is a show on RTL+.
1) Sign in with your email address at https://wallet.sisi-nft.de/login.
2) Once signed in complete the Profile setup at the top of the page.
3) You will be made to create a Dapper Wallet with a password.
4) Click ‘Connect’ to the RTLStoreItem to allow you to claim NFTs there. This could take a minute or so.
5) Optional step, but add a Profile name for yourself
You have now setup your wallet.
6) Copy your Dapper Wallet address as shown in the screenshot here. In this instance, it is "0xc80193eb25e3b2b0".
7) Head over to your Blocto Wallet https://sisi-blocto.mint.store/nft where your existing NFT(s) is and hit the transfer button.
8) Transfer this NFT to your Dapper wallet address. In this case: "0xc80193eb25e3b2b0". It might take a couple of minutes depending on the traffic on Flow Blockchain at that moment.
9) Head back over to the Dapper wallet account: https://wallet.sisi-nft.de/login and you should see the NFT in your wallet.
If there are any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.